We provide holistic Internet solutions services for today's business needs. Our full range of products and expertise allows you to flexibly create, launch and manage your website.
Putting businesses online flexibly, inexpensively & fast!
Social Media Development & Management-Integrates mobile, email, and social into a single engagement platform.
E-Commerce-Limitless online retailing.
Package P-Helping Your Business Do More Business. Driving Business Differentiation.
(Email Marketing System)
(Hosting & Servers)
Search domain availability, Register, Transfer your domain
Email88Create eNewsletters and manage online marketing campaigns.
Host88Web Hosting, Compare Hosting Products, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Shared Hosting, Student Package, Enterprise Package.
Domain Name RegistrationDomain Name Registration, Transfer Domain, Internationalized Domains (IDN).
(Content Management System)
SSL & Security
We offer a complete range of Internet service solutions that help reduce time, cost and effort in building, keeping and upgrading a website. As a partner, we understand our customers' concerns and see to it that our expertise and technologies can answer those needs. Read more...
24x7 technical / server / web support. Sales enquiry.
We would like to hear from you!
Webqom's Reseller Program is a value-based channel model that gives consideration beyond purchase volume.
The program has scalable architecture which allows Webqom to drive new opportunities with Partners globally and across segments, markets, and business models.
It is very difficult to gauge which blogger is revealing the real truth when comes to Unlimited web hosting. The reason being is obviously somehow they are affiliates to the respective web hosting company leading to some bias write ups. Some use the all you can eat / buffet terminology to explain about the Unlimited Web Hosting dilema. The term Unlimited web hosting is vaguely explained and sometimes web hosters just follow the trend, in other words copycat so as not to be left behind but when asked about the unlimited services all were given ridiculous answers cited Jerry Low of WHSR. In order not to fall into the same trap, we should know what is unlimited that we are offering. When asked and pressed, we are able to explained.
Unlimited is a suicidal word to use as is seen how everyone seems to have a negative view on the termininology "Unlimited Web Hosting". Harsh Agrawal from WordPress Hosting Blog explained that explain what we mean by "unlimited disk-space" and "unlimited bandwidth".
Unlimited disk-space: This will let you host unlimited files on your server and is very important for any dynamic website.
Unlimited bandwidth: Also known as unlimited data-transfer, this will ensure that your website will not be affected when you are getting a very high number of visits. For example, if any of your website content goes viral, and you are now getting millions of visitors, your website won't crash because of limited bandwitdth.
Jerry Low from WHSR dug into the details, generally, the term "Unlimited Hosting" refers to web hosting offers that provide unlimited disk storage, data transfer, as well as addon domain name capacity. In a way, unlimited hosting providers are actually offering the freedom to host as many websites as you can at an affordable price.
Unlimited web hosting is widely believed to be a marketing gimmick or false marketing to trick unsuspected users into subscribing to their plans. Jerry Low, the founder of WHSR is very critical of this term and says:
"Think logically. Nothing is unlimited in this world. Think about the limitation in our physical world - it is simply impossible to have unlimited semiconductor to build unlimited RAM and CPU; it is impossible to offer unlimited bandwidth when we have limited cables transmitting data around the globe; and heck, it is impossible to hire unlimited man power to maintain the servers and networks. Unlimited is nothing but an imaginary industrial term, believed by only bunch of uninformed webmasters."
In a way, it is true that nothing is unlimited. Smart web hoster shall refrain from using this word and shall be nore transparent about this offering. Say we shall call it "All You Can Host" but there is no Service Level Agreement tied to it which means there is no Service Availability Commitment. For example if you go to a buffet, all you can eat restaurant or hotel, you can eat as much as you like for a limited time and for those food selection available. Which means if you buy a lunch buffet today, you are not entitled to eat for lunch buffet for tomorrow or dinner buffet for tonight as that will costs extra.
So the term Unlimited is best to re-phrase in a way better reflects the service that the user is expected to be provided. "All You Can Host" means you can use up to any amount of resources you can but there is no guarantee that such resources will be available 100% of the time, because the same resources are being shared with other subscribers. If subscriber A is using 80% of the resources, chances are the other subscriber only have 20% resources available to share. Due to the fact that this is a sharing basis and not an ala carte, "sharing" is the important keyword. If you order a whole turkey from the ala carte menu, the whole turkey is yours to enjoy, no sharing and guaranteed a whole turkey. Turkey dishes may be featuring in buffets but there is no guarantee it is a whole turkey or the turkey is being cooked to the taste of your choice. Web Hosters understood they cannot give you unlimited resources for USD4 per month as this may jeopardise their business. Dedicated server subscribers or VPS server subscribers may all switch to Unlimited web hosting if it is truly unlimited. Eating buffet is like taking your chances because you may get to eat all your favorite food or none of your favorite food at a given time.
Time is another important factor because not all websites use constant resources all the time. Websites resources usage peaked at different time zones so subscribers to Unlimited Web Hosting or All You Can Host is taking chances.
When you're choosing a web host, storage and bandwidth shouldn't be the first thing you look at. With today's plans and additional storage space, these are less important factors than things like an easy-to-use control panel, after sales support, site backup features and add-ons like Laravel automated installation.
Even if you choose a host with lower storage space, you can easily store images online at Flickr, keep videos on YouTube and Vimeo, and store large data files on Box. In addition, you can speed up your blog and save space by using a content delivery network (CDN) service. This will help with bandwidth concerns as well, particularly if your blog is gaining popularity quickly with lots of web traffic per day with some good SEO being done.
To choose the perfect laravel web hosting for your needs, it is best to look at all aspects of your needs as a website owner. This can help you choose the right webhost the first time, so you aren’t stuck searching for a new host and moving all your files after the fact.